Land Use Applications

Use these forms to apply for various land development permits in Blaine County. If you need any assistance, please feel free to call the Land Use Office for answers to your questions, 788-5570 or send an email to .

For Emergency MOD Site Alteration Permits, please click on the Mountain Overlay District link.

Fee Schedule