UPDATED March 14, 2022
Wood River Valley COVID-19 Health Orders:
- Sun Valley- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order.
- Ketchum- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order.
- Hailey- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order.
- Bellevue- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order.
- Carey- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order.
- Blaine County- Follows the State of Idaho Health Order. Ordinance 2022-01 repealing face coverings was passed on March 8, 2022.
Free at-home COVID-19 tests are available here. Everyone in the United States is eligible for 2 sets of 4 free home COVID tests, which are shipped through USPS.
Other Testing Options:
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
How do I know if the vaccine is safe?
- The Mayo Clinic put together this great video to help explain how the vaccine works. The CDC also provides helpful information on understanding the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and how they work.
- Is the vaccine safe for children? Yes, learn more by clicking here.
Who can get the vaccine?
- Any Idaho resident 12 years of age and older, and children aged 5-11 can receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Where can I get the Vaccine?
How many doses of the vaccine have been distributed in Blaine County and in Idaho?
- The State's vaccine dashboard with numbers on the doses administered can be viewed here.
Who can get a booster shot of the vaccine?
- Everyone ages 18 and older can get the booster shot. Data shows that the vaccine effectiveness agains infection is less effective over time, but it still prevents severe disease and hospitalization. The booster shot is effective in protecting against COVID-19 and increases effectiveness of the vaccine. For more information from the CDC click here.
Informacion de vacunas en espanol
Helpful COVID-19 Links
Blaine County Facilities
Blaine County Facilities are Open
In an effort to help protect the community as well as our staff, we request all customers adhere to the following protocol:
- Continue good sanitizing practices including frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Wear a facemask when in the Blaine County facilities.
- Stay home if not feeling well.
Please visit the web page or call ahead to the Office or Department to understand if the processes have changed. The DMV is operating by appointment-only now. Please visit their webpage to schedule your appointment.
Blaine County appreciates your understanding as we continue working to help keep our community safe during these trying times. We all want to do our part to make it safe for everyone.
***The information provided on this page is intended to consolidate various resources during the COVID-19 emergency for use by the public. By hosting these resources on its server, Blaine County does not guarantee, vouch for, or warrant these services. Persons seeking any of the services set forth herein should contact the provider directly to determine the scope of services provided and any eligibility requirements, qualifications, conditions, or terms.