Am I responsible for paying for my treatment?

We are fortunate to live in a community with a wealth of resources and you may be able to access services at a reduced cost, but ultimately you are responsible for costs associated with treatment.  

Please consult with your probation officer if you need assistance or contact the Probation department by calling 208-788-5528.

Show All Answers

1. How often do I have to report to my probation officer?
2. Do I have to maintain employment while I am on probation?
3. Can I relocate to another county in Idaho or to another state?
4. Why are you asking me to sign a release of information?
5. Am I responsible for paying for my treatment?
6. How can I get information about services and resources that are available in the community?